Yes, I would like to subscribe to your newsletter for information on natural health, products and great deals!
Click here to view our current issue of Equine Wellness Magazine.
You will receive a 1 Year Digital Subscription to North America’s #1 Natural Health Magazine for Horses. An email will be sent to you with each new issue that is published.
Interested in a print subscription? Click Here
Thank You! Click here to download the Equine Wellness – Top Health Tips eBook
1. Enter full name, email address, and mailing address to qualify.
2. Perform any additional tasks (liking a Facebook page, captioning a photo, submitting a story, etc.) to qualify.
1. Send a digital photo, scanned at a minimum of 5″ x 7″, at 300dpi resolution in a jpeg, tif or pdf format to email@example.com, or send a good quality hard copy original photo (not a color photocopy) to:
Photo Contest, Equine Wellness Magazine
US: 6834 S. University Blvd. PMB 155, Centennial, CO 80122
CAN: 202-160 Charlotte St., Peterborough, ON K9J 2T8
2. Please include your name, address and telephone number or email address, along with your animal’s name, sex and age (if known) and a short description of the photo. Hard copy photos must have contact information on the back.
3. You may submit a maximum of two photos of each animal in your home.
4. All photos become property of Redstone Media Group. We reserve the right to publish all photos in Equine Wellness Magazine, and on our website. We regret that photos cannot be returned.
5. Winners will be notified by phone or email and winning photos will appear in a future issue of Equine Wellness.
Thank you for your interest in writing for Equine Wellness. As the #1 natural horse magazine in North America, we take pride in providing our readers with the information they need to make wise health care choices for their animal companions. Our publication embraces the entire holistic spectrum, from physical health issues to the emotional and spiritual well being of our animals.
We welcome unsolicited articles and story outlines as long as they focus on holistic healing, whether physical, emotional or spiritual. Articles may range in length from 500 to 1,500 words. If you submit an outline for a story, please also send samples of your work.
Before submitting to Equine Wellness, we ask that you familiarize yourself with our publication so that you have a strong sense of the type of articles we publish. Consider topics you know well and/or that will offer special interest and appeal to our readers. Please ensure that any health facts or statistics that might appear in your article are accurate and come from an accredited source.
Please do not send multiple submissions (articles that have been sent to more than one publication) unless you have received confirmation that the story will not be used by another magazine. Although we prefer to use original material only, we do sometimes publish book excerpts. Do not, however, send book-length manuscripts.
You may submit articles either by our online contact form, or by mail to:
Equine Wellness Magazine
160 Charlotte Street, Suite 202
Peterborough, ON, Canada K9J 2T8
Be sure to include your name, address, phone number, FAX number and/or e-mail address on your manuscript. A brief biographical sketch of yourself is also recommended. If you are sending your submission by regular mail, please also enclose a SASE and keep a copy of the article for your own files.
Photographs, where applicable, are also encouraged. They may be submitted either digitally (at 300dpi) or as prints or slides along with your manuscript. Make sure the photos are labeled and include your name, address and phone number. Every attempt is made to return photographic material, but it is advised that you keep copies of your images.
Our turnaround response time for submissions is four weeks. We pay for unlimited rights only. Unused material will be returned after due consideration.